17.11.07

86 ain't that bad. :]

yipee !! i'm rejoicing !! haha . the whole week , i was fretting . all i cud think about was my grade in math . && if i wud be an honor student agen for the 2nd quarter . my head was not in the lessons . i was down in the dumps && sometimes i hurt the special people in my life because of my moody personality this week . i'm sorry okei ? hope yoo undrstnd .

nyweiz , thanks for the people who comforted me yesterday && reassured me that everything's gonna be fine . thnx for all the prayers. :D i highly appreciate it . i'm so hapee !! all my grades for the major subjects kicked up a notch [well , except for math of course . XD] && i retained my math grade !! haha :p [chambaherang daq. :))] well , i still felt a lil disappointed bcuz all my grades for the makabayan subjcts went low . && hard to believe , evn my CAT grade . waaaa. :p xge lng . bawi for 3rd qtr. :D thnx for my inspiration , MARC FORTES . && i congratulate him too for being the top 1 in their class ! he's totally smart !! syang ndi umabot , pwo honor na sna xa. :D xge lng . i know he can do it . i lahb yoo baby !! muah ! ♥

p.s. just so yoo know , my grade in math is still 86 . haha XD

No comments: