6.12.07

i can xooper relate to this song. :|



Drew looks at me , I fake a smile so he won`t see
That I want and I`m needing everything that we should be
I`ll bet she`s beautiful , that girl he talks about
And she`s got everything that I have to live without

Drew talks to me , I laugh cause it`s so damn funny
That I can`t even see anyone when he`s with me
He says he`s so in love , he`s finally got it right ,
I wonder if he knows he`s all I think about at night

[Chorus :]

He`s the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He`s the song in the car I keep singing , don`t know why I do

Drew walks by me , can he tell that I can`t breathe ?
And there he goes , so perfectly ,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She`d better hold him tight , give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she`s lucky cause

[Repeat Chorus]

So I drive home alone , as I turn out the light
I`ll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

He`s the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who`s got enough of me to break my heart
He`s the song in the car I keep singing , don`t know why I do
He`s the time taken up , but there`s never enough
And he`s all that I need to fall into ..

Drew looks at me , I fake a smile so he won`t see .
:`(

No comments: